Join us as we invest in a more sustainable tomorrow. Our team pushes itself every day to solve problems for our clients. Whether you come work as part of our staff or partner with us on a project, we always live by our values of Lean, Clean and Green.
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank whose mission is financing the Infrastructure for Tomorrow—infrastructure with sustainability at its core. We began operations 投資英文 in Beijing in January 2016 and have since grown to 投資英文 105 approved members worldwide. We are capitalized at USD100 billion and Triple-A-rated by the major international credit rating agencies. Working with partners, AIIB meets clients’ needs by unlocking new capital and investing in infrastructure that is green, technology-enabled and promotes regional connectivity.
Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
Tower A, Asia Financial Center, No.1 Tianchen East Road,
Chaoyang District, Beijing 100101
Helping leaders get young people ready for life
We help policymakers, advocates, and rising leaders increase their capacity by aligning with other advocates, departments, sectors, and levels of government to use data and evidence to support the whole child.
Planning & Partnering for Impact
We support boundary-spanning leaders charged 投資英文 with creating or implementing plans that require a focus on the bigger picture. We help leaders connect the dots across complex and sometimes competing goals, services, plans, and partners.
Strengthening Practices & Programs
We empower youth development, education, and human service system leaders to adopt, implement, and scale management and 投資英文 staff policies and practices that ensure young people have access to high quality, coordinated supports they need to succeed.
Committee on Trade and Investment
Photos of the Committee of Trade and Investment (CTI) meeting, 18, 21 & 22 February. This is the first CTI meeting chaired by Mr Blake van Velden. Pimchanok Pitfield, Ambassador & Permanent Representative of Thailand 投資英文 to the WTO & WIPO, updates members on the state-of-play at the WTO.
The Committee on Trade and Investment (CTI) was established in November 1993 by the Declaration of an APEC Trade and Investment Framework. APEC leaders and 投資英文 ministers direct its work and APEC senior officials provide guidance. The scope of the CTI’s work was expanded and further clarified by the Osaka Action Agenda (OAA) in 1995 and the Aotearoa Plan of Action (APA) in 2021.
The CTI is a forum for APEC’s 21 member economies to deliberate trade and policy issues. It works to reduce impediments to business activity in the areas outlined by the OAA and promote trade and investment as stated in the APA, with the aim of helping APEC economies achieve free and open trade and investment while pursuing the Putrajaya Vision 2040. The objectives of CTI are to:
- Create a coherent APEC perspective and voice on global trade and investment issues and increase cooperation among members on key issues.
- Pursue opportunities to
- Liberalize and expand trade, facilitate a more open environment for investment and develop initiatives to improve the flow of goods, services, capital and 投資英文 technology within the region
- Consult on issues of importance on that context and develop consensus to expand and strengthen these 投資英文 flows within the region and globally
- Reduce and remove distortions which impede these flows
The CTI oversees eight sub-groups
- Business Mobility Group (BMG)
- Digital Economy Steering Group (on work other than the APEC Internet and Digital Economy Roadmap)
- Group on Services (GOS)
- Intellectual Property Rights Experts Group (IPEG)
- Investment Experts’ Group (IEG) 投資英文
- Market Access Group (MAG)
- Sub-Committee on Standards and Conformance (投資英文 投資英文 SCSC)
- Sub-Committee on Customs Procedures (SCCP)
The CTI oversees three industry dialogues
- Automotive Dialogue (AD) 投資英文
- Chemical Dialogue (CD)
- Life Sciences Innovation Forum (LSIF)
CTI Chair 2022-2023
Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade,
CTI’s priorities and key activities
- Support for the multilateral trading system
- Advancing regional economic integration, 投資英文 including on the Free Trade Area of the Asia-Pacific Agenda
- Trade facilitation and strengthening connectivity and infrastructure
- Promoting innovative development and inclusive approaches
- Engagement with the business sector and industry dialogues.
An overview of the work of the CTI and its 11 subfora—the dialogues, initiatives and achievements made in 2021—are encapsulated in the 2021 CTI Annual Report to Ministers.
Activities in 2022
(15 & 16 May) (18, 21 & 22 Feb) (3 Aug) (27 Jul) (20 May) (28 April) (7 April) (15 March) (4 March) (1 & 2 March) (13-14 Jan)
Activities in 2021
(24-26 Aug) (25-27 May) (3-4 Mar 2021) ” (Dec 2021) (Oct 2021) ” (Sep 2021) (投資英文 Sep 2021) (Dec 2021) (Dec 2021) (8, 15 & 22 Sep 2021) (13 Oct 2021) (15 Sep 2021) (15 Sep 2021) (18 Aug 2021) (9 Sep) (8-9 September) (19 Aug 2021) (13 August) (12 August) (4 August) (3 August) (29 June) (17 June 2021) (18 May 2021) (11 May 2021) (27-29 April 2021)
- APEC Global Supply Chains Resiliency Survey: Key Highlights and Policy Recommendations
CTI initiatives completed in 2020
Market Access & Non-Tariff Measures
Services & the Digital Economy
Trade Facilitation, Supply Chain Connectivity and GVCs
CTI-related publications from the APEC Policy Support Unit (PSU)
To 投資英文 make sure you never miss our latest press releases or Investor Relations notifications, subscribe to our email updates.
Philips values and respects your privacy. Please read the Privacy Notice for more information
Contact Investor Relations
Head of Investor Relations
Investor Relations Manager
van der Heiden
For any other matters not directly related to Investor Relations, please visit our company contacts page.
By 投資英文 clicking on the link, you will be leaving the official Royal Philips Healthcare ("Philips") website. Any links to third-party websites 投資英文 投資英文 that may appear on this site are provided only for your convenience and in no way represent any affiliation or endorsement of the information provided on those linked websites. Philips 投資英文 makes no representations or warranties of any kind with regard to any third-party websites or the information contained therein.